(s)AINT is a Spyware Generator for Windows systems written in Java.
This project was created only for good purposes and personal use.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU MAY USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE USE IS COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE END-USER. THE DEVELOPERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THIS PROGRAM.
- Take Screenshot
- Webcam Capture
Kali Linux – ROLLING EDITION
How To Use
# Install dependencies (you need Maven and JDK 8 package installed) $ apt install maven default-jdk default-jre openjdk-8-jdk openjdk-8-jre -y # To generate a .EXE using launch4j are necessary the following packages $ apt install zlib1g-dev libncurses5-dev lib32z1 lib32ncurses6 -y # Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/tiagorlampert/sAINT.git # Go into the repository $ cd sAINT # Install and configure Maven libraries $ chmod +x configure.sh $ ./configure.sh # Run $ java -jar sAINT.jar
- On Windows, install the latest Java JRE 8 from Oracle.
- E-mail will be sent when it reaches the specified number of characters.
- Optionally you can enable Screenshot, Webcam Capture and Persistence.
Install Java JRE 8
or Run .JAR
How to uninstall
To uninstall run UNINSTALL.bat with administrative permissions.
Copyright (c) 2017, Tiago Rodrigo Lampert
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.